Caroline Makepeace is the co-founder of ytravelblog.com, one of the world’s biggest travel blogs, with her husband, Craig. They have created a travel planning toolkit to help people unplug from the chaos, follow their bliss, and travel more to create better memories. They are currently road tripping across the USA with their two daughters while balancing their business and homeschooling.
They have one of the world’s most influential travel blogs and have been featured on The Today Show, Forbes, Travel & Leisure, Lonely Planet, National Geographic online, Virgin Australia, Expedia, Huffington Post, and CNN online. yTravel were invited to attend the first travel summit at the White House as one of the top travel digital influencers in the world.
When not traveling and writing about it, you can find her swinging in a beach hammock at sunset to the tunes of Jack Johnson, or buying another crystal to meditate with at the local market.
You can connect with them on:
- Twitter Handle: @yTravelBlog
- Insta Handle: @yTravelBlog
- Facebook: @yTravelBlog
- Website: ytravelblog.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yTravelCafe
- “I’ve created my dream”
- “Chasing the dream the wrong way”
- “I cannot let this [big financial mess] be the only legacy I created”
- When you’ve got nowhere else to go – it becomes great motivation
- I’ve got no other choice but to make this work