It’s only a matter of time until someone gets to your checking, savings or even retirement accounts. Got your attention? Listen in to hear how Todd Davis took this information and created a $2 billion dollar company. Through calculated risk and relentless action, Todd shares the behind-the-scenes of the Lifelock we know today.
What I Learned
- Taking calculated risk is important!
- Tell a believable story
- Overcome your own lack of knowledge
- The day after Todd sold the company, he took the whole day off
- When you take venture capital money, you know that there needs to be an exit event
- Going public and/or being acquired
- Great storytelling is what gets people engaged
- The chances of becoming an identity fraud victim is basically inevitable
- The key is to make it hard to get to
- Todd was so confident in Lifelock that he gave out his own social security number and became a victim success story
- Todd’s attitude for the business is, ‘Hey, we gotta push the envelope”
- Word of mouth amongst customers was the indicator of effectiveness