Cheerleading is a multimillion dollar industry. So who is dominating this business?
Varsity Brands Founder and Chairman, Jeff Webb, joins me today as we take a unique look at cheerleading and assess how it has operated as a business – from being on TV for over 32 years to new stunts being developed.
Jeff’s lessons are:
• Spirit isn’t just for schools – but for business too.
• You must take your competitors seriously – even when you’re the leader in your industry.
• Why it is important to reinvest in your industry to ensure it stays viable and continues to grow.
• Stay ambitious – never be satisfied.
• Exploit your fear of failure.